Friday, July 27, 2007

Joyance

Finish the first podcast with Ranran
Excited

The first time for us to feel the pleasure coming from sound recording
A bit weird for us to work on our own voice
But meaningful

Get the podcast accomplished is not easy
We need to overcome difficulties of language and insufficient experience
However
We make it!

May the outcome be not perfect
Yet we put our heart into it
For us
It is the best work we've ever done
Cos we experience both hardness and happiness
That is enough

Thank you for all people involved in our podcast
We are unable to complete it without your support

Thank you Ranran
Being your partner is truely my honor

Thank you all
For bringing me such a joyous time

6 comments:

Peter Podcast said...

Sure it will be wonderful.

Stephanie said...

hahahahahaha.......... good on you and Ranran... as your friend and classmate, I really really hope you can get the full mark. wish next time we could be partners.

Shushu said...

OMG...
mate....................
how dare u put this on me!!!!!!!!!
ahahahahahahahaha...
u know wut i mean??!

Stephanie said...

nooooooooooooooooooo
mate............
I didn't put anything on you!!!!!!!
you know what I mean?????????????

ranran said...

dear shushu...
we should keep working on it on next Monday...

Hello DaDa said...

haha~~ I'm sure you guys done a great job!!
I'm looking forward to hearing your podcast!! must be great!!