Saturday, July 7, 2007

Changing

Everything is changing
The world is changing
You are changing
I am changing

Every moment is changing
A moment ago, we are playing with Marxism in the classroom
A moment later, we are trembling in the chilly wind on the way home

Every single life is changing
One year ago, i was living and studying in my country
One year later, i am sitting infront of my laptop ten thousands miles away from my home

Everything is changing
The time is changing
Our life is changing
Our minds are changing

But my heart is not changing
I keep my love
I keep my hate
I keep listening to the sound of words

Is your heart changing,my dear friends?

7 comments:

kukutea said...

i like the style of u blog.

a little bit pink plus a little purple

Maybe it refract the deep of ur mind.

Stephanie said...

to be honest, some parts of my personality have been changing, but my nature has never been changed. one year ago, I still stay at home, one year later, I wasn in another city-Sydney, which is like my 2nd home town, cos I will stay here for almost 3 and half years. who know what happen in the future and who and what will be changed????

Shushu said...

Ur nature doesnt change,that's it.
The world is changing every min.
changes of us r absolute.

Hello DaDa said...

I have changed a lot
especially ...my temper.....
I aint easily get anger anymore...
but one thing I havn't changed..
is .... I still love Hello Kitty ...

Jennica Seo said...

Shu Shu~
it's natural.
when you become a 30 year old, you can not feel about your chianging life. Time goes really quickly and you should take care of not only ur self but aslo ur family. coz i knew from my sister. ha ha~ enjoy ur life

Winnie said...

um~ that s true, changing everytime, every second.
most importantly changing better! enjoy ur life, enjoy the change in ur life.

Anonymous said...

um...I like this word ,changing...
sometimes ,I feel a little bit upset when certain changes happend.
But I know ,we have to face it and get over of it ,don't we ?

take care of urself la .
Everything gonna be all right .

Dorothy.