Thursday, August 2, 2007

Moving

Yes,tomorrow, i'm gonna move again.
From Wolli Creek to City.
From suburb to city...lol...kidding...

It's the 2nd tim for me to move.
How time flies!

I moved to Wolli Creek half of a year ago.
I had spent wonderful time with my mate, Steph.
We entertained each other to kill the time
We helped each other to finish the homework
We went to school together,took the same train, stepped on the same road...

Time...a really magic.
Bring Steph., send her away as well...

I dun know wut to say.
Living with Steph. makes me warm.
May unhappiness took place btw us
But things soon got fine

Living with someone teaches me a lot

Thank you, Steph.
I faithfully appreciate ur help and care!

Wish u good luck!!!!

Yes,i'm gonna move 2morrow...
move to a new place with new flatmates.
May it be challenging
I'm well-prepared.

C ya
Wolli Creek
Thank you for bringing me such a brilliant period..
I'll get it down in my dairy...

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

first, I wanna say, there is not unhappiness between us, in my memory, do you think so, mate?? actually, I also want to say thank you to you, cos you help me a lot, I remember these in my heart and won't forget. yes, living in Wolli Creek with you is my big honor. I still remembered that last semester, we recorded our conversation, but sounds like so stupid, hahahaha....... we shared laughter. Wow, what a wonderful time. but after tonight, we will seperate, doesn't matter, we still classmate, so at last I really really want to say:" thank you Shulina, I appreciate it, good luck, always happy."

Hello DaDa said...

hey!!
no worry!!
you can still meet each other every day, right??
maybe later on, you guys will find a good house then share the house again...
ShuShu, I'm sure you will have a good time with your new housemate...

Shushu said...

hahaha...
sure sure...!!!
thanks very much!

Stephanie said...

yes, dada is right:P