Thursday, July 19, 2007

Winter

Winter
my favorite season
without being disturbed by torridity
just playing with the chilliness

Winter
the most expecting season
snow,sunshine,rain,wind...

Unfortunately
realities betray my minds
coming from a city without snow
arriving at a city without snow

Where has the snow gone?
Where has the symbol of winter gone?

Disappointness is killing my passion...

Although
i am not a stranger to snow
i did have fun with snow before
anticipation to see snow is still kept in my heart

Doesn't matter
winter without snow is also fantastic
dancing with the wind
hugging with the sunshine
holding a cup of hot water
feeling the warm from the heart
happiness is rebuilding my passion

Winter
the season i am experiencing is leaving
the season Sydney in is walking away

[P.S Please do not say you hate winter here, please respect my interest, what i need is enjoying the moment, thanks.]

3 comments:

ranran said...

i don't hate winter actually, coz it make me just spent a little time on bathe,otherwise i'll take half an hour...

Stephanie said...

Enjoy winter, I used to make snowman when I was 7 years old. I still remembered that that was a Chinese new year with snow.

Hello DaDa said...

haha~ so you now feel very happy, right?!
hey!! I think you can go blue-mountain and see snow during the study break~