Thursday, August 9, 2007

Special Week

Week 8, the special week i'm in
mixed with my excitement, upsetness, gloom and hopelessness.
Like i've been experiencing years confronting different kinds of life problems
Make me feel exhausted, anxious of sleep and...$%*@

Nevertheless
Moving to the city could be the most cheerfull thing this week
Acutally
Steph and i were both indeed shocked abt my luggages (10...bags)^^
I was seriously thinking abt how i could own so many stuff in less than one year**

Packing them up took time and energy
Unpacking them also annoyed me
........
Rest was the only thing attracted me then

Happiness and freshness just kept 2 days
My student card and new blue ten aparted from me without informing me
OMG...
What was the problem to me?
How could i get them lost???!!!
Heart broken....55555555555

Damn things came on track right the next day
I was phoned to pick up the 'back home' student card and blue ten just 2 hours after i got a new student card by paying 20 bucks.
Gosh, how 'lucky' i was...

And my 'lucky angel' was not willing to leave me aside
Then it helped me to be the first presenter of the Julia's video project...
Being nervous..being tripped...forgot the vital info.

My lord!!!!
How can you put these stuff on me...
They are too 'heavy' for me to carry....
Could you plz get them away??

2morrow will be the last day...
What's gonna happen to me?

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

hi, mate. don't be frustrated. tomorrow is another day. finally, you live in city, that's very good. enjoy it. cos I've never had a chance to live in city. suporting you 4ever.

Winnie said...

Shu shu:
seems that your lucky angel stay with you all the time~~
hope that mine also find the way back to me, i think "she" left me for few days already... come back~~

Hello DaDa said...

The worst thing are all gone so that you will have a good start from tomorrow!!
Cheer up!!