Monday, September 10, 2007

My lover

When i first saw you
i fell in love with you
Your passion
Your charm
Your arrogance
deeply attracted me

When i left my hometown
holding your hands and saying goodbye
sad took up my mind

When i missed you in South Hemi.
I decided to bring you back to my life
Calling....

When i got through the line
You told me the ways to send u through the Sydney Custom
I did

When i was picking you up
You lost some friends
but saying 'no worries'
It'll be fine.

When i was dating with your friends
The familiar smell pushed me back to the past
The time we spent together

When i finished arrangments
I looked at you
My lover...
Glad to see you again~!!!

When i started feeling you
Everything was back
Happiness....

HOT POT....
MY LOVER...............
LOVE YOU FOREVER~!

[p.s i really love hotpot
everytime i see it
i feel i'm back to my hometown
i'm laughing with my family and friends
i could throw all my troubleness into the pot
Boiling then forgeting it...
Having hotpot....
Enjoying life....]

2 comments:

Hitomi said...

"My lover"...
I thought you were gonna write about me, honey.

Shushu said...

OMG....
how .....
hahahahahaha...