Monday, September 3, 2007

Miss

Miss
I miss you, my dear family
I miss you, my dear friends
I miss you, my dear hometown
I miss you, my yummy food.

Yes
I miss every single piece
I miss my life over the ocean
I miss the life i had before

Yes
I miss my family
I miss their appearances
I miss their laughters

Yes
I miss my friends
I miss the happiness we shared together
I miss the fooliness we had together
I miss the secrets we told each other

Now
I am missing myself
missing my childhood
missing my lovely toys
missing my tears

Because
I cannot go back anymore
I am not a child anymore

I am learning to be strong
I am learning to control my sentiments
I am learning to be independent

But
I'm learning to miss someone

[P.S
To the moon
Could you hear my blessings?
Could you bring them across the ocean?
Could you?]

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I wish I could. who won't miss family or friends?? nobody. I miss them every minute, every hour, every day.